Dienstag, 27. März 2012

Princeton University

Hello, friends! I' m sure, that everyone has heard about Princeton from films. Would you like to learn about it more? Princeton is one of the prestigious universities of the world. It is the member of the Ivy League. The University' s generous financial aid program ensures that talanted studets from al economic grounds can afford a Princeton education. Princeton is a residential university that provides a welcoming environment, advising services, cultural and educational events, intramural  sports, and more.
Would you like to be a Princeton student? Is it possible for you and your mates to enter this university?
  If you get interested in this university, you can read more at this site.
Also you can see this presentation.
You can read the information in Russian at this article.
Yours respectfully,  Belousova Lidiya

8 Kommentare:

  1. Hello, I'd like to study at the Universety, but I don't think that my desire corresponds to my financial abilities, and it would be also difficult for to adapt to the belonging to another language environment.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hello, Lida! I think that a very good thing about Prinston is that it gives possibilitys for getting higher education for those people who can't afford to pay too much for their study. Besides, as far as i remember, Prinston has good sports teams in defferent kinds of activities. So, it can be called an ideal place for studiing and developing your abilities. It goes without saying that I would like to be a student of Pinston University, but unfortunately now I don't have possibility to enter it

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hello, Lida! Thank you for your information about Princeton University because I haven't known about its existence before. Having read you works, I learnt that as a research university, it seeks to achieve the highest levels of distinction in the discovery and transmission of knowledge and understanding, and in the education of graduate students. I would like to take part in some scientific research because, I think, it develops your outlook and intelligence.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Hello! I don't think that it is possible for me and my groupmates to enter this university, at least now. But I am sure that Princeton, like every member of Ivy League, gives excellent opportunities for your future career. Besides, I like the style of this building!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Hello! As for me,I would like to be a Princeton student. I think it is possible for me and my mates to enter this university, but only if we will study hard, because it requires good knowledge of the language and other important subjects to study.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Hello!Having read your articles,I learnt a lot of new interesting information about Princeton.Of course,I would like to be a Princeton student.I think that it gives good opportunities for the future career.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Hello, Lida!Thank you for very interesting message about this University.Princeton University is situated in a beautiful place and I with pleasure visit it.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Hi! As for me, I don't think we would be able to pay for studying there. Though, I'm sure my group-mates have abilities to study at Princeton. It's a pity, but all we can do is to visit it someday in future.

    AntwortenLöschen